Wanderer's Guide to Merchants & Magic (Foundry VTT Module)
Magic Items Made Easy
All adventurers will eventually want to buy, sell, and trade magic items. In 5E, that's easier said than done – and usually requires hours of tedious preparation for the DM.
Wanderer’s Guide to Merchants & Magic for Foundry VTT aims to set that right by providing everything you need to make trading magic items fun for the players and easy for the DM:
- 23 Ready-to-Play Magic Shops
- 120 New Magic Items
- Price Lists for Magic Items & Automized Roll Tables
- Rules & Guidelines for Trading & Pricing Magic Items in 5E
4 Brand New Foundry VTT Adventures
Wanderer's Guide to Merchants & Magic for Foundry VTT also includes four exciting and ready-to-play 5E adventures rendered with beautiful maps, preconfigured NPCs, and detailed journal entries with dynamic links:
- The Bard's Delivery. A vengeful drider and her minions assail a party of 4th-8th-level as they deliver a mysterious chest to a shrine.
- The Countess' Castle. A party of 6th-10th-level characters must clear a castle of the evil forces that lurk within — including a shadow dragon!
- The Highest Bid. A party of 5th-7th-level must secure a dangerous magic item at an infamous auction house lest it falls into the wrong hands.
- The Wizard's Tower. A party of 5th-9th-level characters has to brave magical traps and arcane experiments to retrieve a creature from a tower.
NOTE: This product is a module for Foundry VTT. When you buy this product, you'll receive a Foundry VTT License Code which is used to activate the module for your account on the Foundry Virtual Tabletop website.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Digital downloads are immediately downloadable unless on preorder.
All physical products are safely packaged and sent as tracked mail. Delivery times vary by region:
EU, UK, North America: 1-2 weeks
Rest of world: 3-6 weeks
More than 100,000 copies sold
...and an average star rating of 4,8/5. Whether we're writing 5E guides, adventures, or sourcebooks, all we want is to make the DM's life a little easier – and the game a bit more fun for everyone.
Full Refund – No Questions Asked
Changed your mind? Not what you expected? Doesn't matter. If you don't like what you got, you get your money back. Easy as that.
Talk to Real People
If you've got questions or concerns, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you sorted out.